ALFONSO GIANLUCA GUCCIARDO, MD, PhD
- Medicinae Doctor (MD) (Register of Italian Doctors).
- Specialist in ENT (not as a surgeon).
- Specialist in Bioethics & Sexology (MH).
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD cum laude; DDD) in Performing Arts.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD cum laude; DDD) in Humanities.
- Expert in Performing Arts Medicine and in Voice Medicine, working with many Italian and Foreign Associations.
- Adj. Prof. at the Music Conservatories and at the Universities in Italy, since 2004.
- Visiting or Guest Professor, at UFSJ Brazil, and at USEK Lebanon, and at UMCS Poland.
- Invited Lecturer or/and Guest Teaching Assistant or/and Professor, from the y. 2000, in courses, workshops and lectures (including 3 featured presentations) in Brazil, France, Italy, Lebanon, Mexico, Poland, Spain, USA etc.
- Founder and Chair of CEIMArs, Italian non-profit Centre for Performing Arts Medicine.
- Coordinator of the 4IPAM, i. e. the “Permanent Observatory for Performing Arts Medicine in Italy” (c/o PAS, Palermo, Italy).
- Director of the editorial series “Scientia et Ars / Science and Arts” (c/o Qanat Publ., Palermo, Italy): from 2016 to 2021.
- Director of the editorial series “Fos. Phylosophy, Medicine, Pedagogy and Science of Performing Arts” (c/o Di Leandro Publ., Rome, Italy): from 2022.
- Author of many scientific Articles, of some peer reviews evaluations, and of seven printed essays in Italian only at the moment: “Voce e Sessualità”, “Toccare e Contattare in Medicina della Voce”, “Silenzio e Voce”, “Curare l’Arte, il Corpo e la Voce”, “Neuro-Auricolo-Terapia in Medicina della voce”, “Trattare voci e persone” and “Voce, Io e Società” [i.e. respectively, “Voice & Sexuality”, “Haptics in Voice Medicine”, “Silence and Voice onstage and off stage”, “Care & Cure of Art, of Body, and of Voice”, “Neuro-Auriculo-Therapy in Vocology”, “To care and to cure voices and persons”, and “Voice, Ego, and Society”].
- External Reviewer (in Phoniatrics, and in Speech Pathology) for Journal of Hearing Science (J Hear Sci).
- Life Hon. Member of The Pacific Voice & Speech Foundation, PVSF, S. Francisco, USA.
- Specialist and Associate Faculty Member and Post-Publication Peer Reviewer of Faculty Opinions (formerly: Faculty of 1000 Medicine), London, UK (field: “Laryngology, SLP and Voice Medicine”): F1000.
- International Board Member of the Korean Foundation for Voice of Performing Arts, KOVPA, Seoul, ROK.
- Member of the Association de Prévention Santé des Artistes, APSArts, Lille, F.
- Regular Member of Collegium Medicorum Theatri – CoMeT: World Association of Theatre Doctors in Salzburg, A (formerly, in: Groningen, NL).
- Show Dance, Federal Instructor (by FIPASS / CSAIn / CONI — National Olympic Committee in Italy).
If you wish to contact me for clinical or research reasons,
please write to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Performing Arts Medicine
Voice Medicine for Artists
Your Content Goes Here
ENT onstage and offstage
I don’t like talking about myself. Rather I love being who I am. Everywhere people like to hear my voice.
The artists who want to meet me, bring me the perfume and the voices
of a thousand different countries.
This is a private website not funded by any commercial organization. All info present in this website is truthful, in accordance with every medical ethical standard, and with the guidelines of the Italian Legislative Decree 70 (April 9th, 2003)